Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Milestone: Grabbing things

Sometime a few days ago, the boy started grabbing things.

He could always grab your finger when you put it in his hand. He did that in the recovery room right after he was born.

But now he can grab things.  I noticed he grabbed my hair and my shirt last week while I was holding him on my shoulder, but thought maybe his hand just got caught.

Then, a few days ago, he grabbed his diaper while I was changing him.  He had it in his right hand, and I had to tug it away from him.  There was no arguing with him to convince him that no, he did not want to be holding this dirty diaper.

Now he grabs his knees sometimes when he's getting changed, or his swaddle blanket, or the horse-rattle thing on his changing table.


No comments:

Post a Comment