Sunday, February 2, 2014

Welcome To "New Dad's Blog" ("First Time Dad Blog" was taken)

This is a blog from me, ND, (New Dad), a FTD (First Time Dad) in Los Angeles, CA.  (California)

It will probably end up mostly being a boring, self-absorbed account of my (lack of) parenting skills.

Hopefully it will be humorous.  I'll try to put the more "humorous" posts in one place, so you can skip to those.

This is not one of them.  (Sorry!)

Beyond a record of my son's life, and mild amusement, the final hope is this blog will help other first-time fathers feel good about how they're going in some small way.  I'm (slowly) learning that parenting is all a big mess, and we're trying to just trying to juggle our way through it.

There's an apt metaphor in there somewhere.

There may or may not be pictures.  It's not as if there's a committee, I just haven't given it much thought.

Lastly, apologies in advance for the typing errors, typos, overuse of parentheses (hey!), etc.  I'm writing fast because you never know when that boy will cry, or when New Mom will find out I'm blogging instead of doing dishes.

In fact, New Mom just told me there are ants in the kitchen, and "someone" left the freezer open a crack last night.

Who is this "someone" messing everything up?

Anyhow, enjoy the blog.  I've got to go.  Signing off as...

-ND (New Dad)



No comments:

Post a Comment